A Fact-Check for the Four-Color World

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Profile: Slam Bradley

This whole thing raises the question...why should you care what I have to say?

I currently make my living as a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney in a small county in Southern Idaho. I've been prosecuting for three years. My primary areas of concern are all juvenile matters, all Child Protection Act matters, all misdemeanors and infractions that take place in the County, all post-conviction relief matters, all appeals to the District Court, and roughly a quarter of the felonies, most particularly those dealing with child abuse and endangerment. I probably average 15 hours a week in the Courtroom. Prior to being a prosecutor, I spent 3 years in private practice, focusing largely on issues of water law and administrative matters, but also having a significant caseload in small contract matters, family law and crop loss cases. I got my law degree from the University of Idaho, graduating number eight in my class.

Admittedly I don't read a lot of new comics. And there are other attorneys here that you'll hear from more often. Chances are that I'll piggyback on Loren a lot and I hope he doesn't mind my kibbitzing. I hope that my trial experience will come in handy in looking at the law as it is portrayed in Comics.