A Fact-Check for the Four-Color World

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Legal Aid

Fairly regularly in his column, Bob Ingersoll would address legal questions from comic issues that had been submitted by readers. That can be handy, especially since I buy less than a dozen new issues a month. I've gotten a couple of those over the past several months, but it occurred to me that I don't think I ever actually asked for questions. So now I'm remedying that.

I already have the new She-Hulk #1, and I've ordered Slott's first She-Hulk tpb from DCBS. I'll be taking on Wonder Woman #222 after I can get another look at it. I'm going to get my hands on Daredevil: Redemption eventually (I keep losing its auctions on eBay). And there was a good question raised in the Silver Agent comments that I'll be addressing in a separate post.

But what other recent comics have raised legal questions? Any trials in Daredevil? Arrests in Powers? Send me a description and the question (and, if you'd like to go the extra mile, a scan) at lorencollins [at] yahoo [dot] com, and I'll do my best to share the answer.