A Fact-Check for the Four-Color World

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Read She-Hulk #1 for Free

I updated my list of free online comic books the other day, adding material from Marvel, Image, a whole series of #1's from Alias, and a few other scattered offerings. I also put together a trade paperback index that details what tpbs you should check out if a particular issue proved interesting. If you follow a link and buy a book from Amazon, I get a little share, so please feel free to build your personal library.

In the course of this, I was reminded that She-Hulk #1, which I reviewed below, can be read for free at Marvel's Digital Comics site.

So if you haven't read She-Hulk, go ahead and give it a try. There are two other issues, #5 and #8, available for free online too. And while you're at it, you can always sample another Marvel title, like Brian K. Vaughan's Runaways or Ed Brubaker's Captain America.